Celebrate Yourself, Please

photo courtesy of fastcompany.com
A LOT of us, this year, had unachieved goals. I had hoped, for instance, to launch The Next Level with Chukwuemeka on radio in 2015. Was this plan achieved? No, not yet. So why celebrate yourself with all the glaring disappointments, unmet goals, under achievements and unexpected results?


I celebrate because I know that delays are not denials, I celebrate because though the plans and vision may linger, they will come to pass, I celebrate because there is life, and there is therefore hope for me to achieve that which I have proposed.

Do not let the unexpected results and disappointments of 2015 affect your taking out time to celebrate yourself. Infact I dare say that if you are reading this, that signifies that you are alive, you therefore owe yourself a duty to celebrate yourself while you restrategise for 2016.


photo courtesy of huffingtonpost.com
As you celebrate, I also encourage you to keep 2016 in view. What will you do differently to achieve a better result in the coming year, what associations or partnerships will you forge, what plans do you have? Take out a day or two and do a retreat. Review your year, and strategise with timelines for the New Year. Expect my invitation for some projects I’m planning for the New Year.

This is my last blog post for the year. It’s amazing how this blog reaches hundreds and perhaps thousands of people weekly. I want to specially thank you for all the support and encouragement. I may not know you personally, still accept my appreciation for allowing me into your success journey. I don’t take it for granted. Thank you, and God bless you richly. May 2016 answer you.


Whether you succeed or not, is really in your hands. Remember that when you set the sails, God sends the wind.

In your success journey, what insights or tips have you acquired that you would like to share? I would like to hear from you. Your feedback is valued.

chukwuemeka okereafor
Some people have asked what other things I do, and how can we work together? Among others, I am available to creatively:
-  anchor, facilitate or compere your corporate events
-  speak to and train your team for greater productivity
-  produce content and visibility for you or your organization, including branding

- provide cultural entertainment packages at your social events including receptions, social and cultural nights
- write your speeches, citations, press releases, advertorials and advert copies
-  provide mass media and public relations consultancy
- produce radio and TV jingles, documentaries and other media outputs
-  create community engagement media for your community outreach
- capture and document your meetings, sessions, workshops, public outings and other important events using photographic, audio and video equipment.

You can reach me directly on 0805 334 0599. Please remember to include the country code, +234, when you call from outside Nigeria. You may also write to P O Box 11758, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria or email emeka_okereafor@yahoo.com. My twitter handle is @iamchukwuemeka. Also visit my blog page at www.iamchukwuemeka.blogspot.com. I have loads of resources. On Facebook I am Stanley Chukwuemeka Okereafor. Please like our Facebook page at The Next Level with Chukwuemeka and invite your friends to do same. 

At The Next Level with Chukwuemeka, we motivate, inspire and empower...to the next level".

Thank you for allowing me into your world.



No comments:

Post a Comment